Friday 11 May 2012

Written By Emily, giving Charlotte some ideas.

After seeing Charlottes individual blog at tutorial it became clear how interested in styling she is, we gave her some ideas about how she could style a piece of furniture within a space, either creating a vintage or modern atmosphere. I remembered her talking about decorating a piece of furniture with her prints she has created over the course of the project. If Charlotte was to create her own 'space' decorated in her own kind of styling, I thought the IKEA website might give her some inspiration.

Here's the link to the 'Stylish living room ideas' page:


http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/tools/livingroom_rooms_ideas/?icid=gb>ic>left_menu>living_room>130x115>room_ideas

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Emily, the link won't open though and ive been trying to get on through the site itself and none of its working! I know what you mean though they have loads of set ups in the store, I might have to take a look if I get some spare time. Personally I Ikea might be a bit modern and mass produced to suit my style of work im trying to achieve but you've reminded all the plain chairs in various styles there! Maybe I could take some of my fabric and use it to cover someof their furnishings to get a realistic idea!

    ReplyDelete