Friday 11 May 2012

Emily Lomas.

The digital outcome using Photoshop.

After tutor yesterday, it also left me quite confused and shocked that our digital outcomes have to be handed in by Thursday. I was aware that both our personal and group blogs were due in for week 8 (Friday 18th May) however, like Josie has also posted, I was under the impression we got two weeks after this deadline date to perfect our digital outcomes using photoshop. This has worried me as I have never used photoshop and don't know where to start with it! Mary is around for help on Tuesday morning and Thursday morning but we obviously can't go and expect her to do this for us, plus a lot people will most likely be struggling with this so there is no ganruntee we will recieve 1to1 time with her. However, I was thinking, we could meet as a group in the Mac computer suites and maybe we could help each other if some people are stronger at using photoshop than others? It is my major weakness and would appreciate anyones help!

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good idea emily, we have a meeting with kate in the studio at half 1 tomorrow, maybe we could go after that and spend an hour or so helping each other out?

    ReplyDelete