Thursday 3 May 2012

My First digital outcomes (Josie Cawdry)


I really enjoyed the digital session that Mary Stark did yesterday, i never really thought of myself as a digital worker but was surprised at how much i actually enjoyed the work. We were asked to try and create our own patterns and brushes using photographs either of our own or from the internet.
With the help of photoshop i was able to create a virtual wall hanging piece for the art school, using my own images from the new build itself and a image i took from a gallery exhibition.


I did find the software a little tricky to get my head around at first but i am pleased with the final result.
I think with a little bit more practice i will be able to create a striking piece that can be displayed around Manchester as part of the end exhibition.

See below for my attempt at creating my own unique pattern!

Faces! lots and lots of faces! 



No comments:

Post a Comment