Wednesday 16 May 2012

Help anyone? - Charlotte Yates


I have spent possibly the last 12 hours stuck on photoshop trying to figure out a suitable image in situ, I even gave up at one point and began drawing my image for proposal instead! Finally I've gone back to it and come up with a design I thinks suitable for my work I just can't make my mind up which edited version I like best... I've screen printed the page with all 5 possible images on and would really be grateful of opinions :) thanks guys

4 comments:

  1. definately copy 3!! looks really effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankss, i think that one was my favourite too.. hence why its the big one lol i do like the colour too but i think with the finish on them they may look a bit child like :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. copy 3 looks really nice, i would use that one for sure :)

    ReplyDelete