Wednesday 4 April 2012

Whitworth gallery visit.
Today i visited the Whitworth art gallery and looked round all the fabulous pieces of work. I felt this really inspired me and gave me scope and ideas to begin my project. I really liked the piece of work on projection and felt her patterns projecting onto long drapes, hung from the ceiling were really effective. I also looked at an artists print work, who gave me ideas about colours and pattern. I am really interested in doing a print workshop as i think my pattern designs would benefit from being printed because they would appear totally different to my pen drawings as they stand at the moment. Overall, the visit to the gallery really helped me and brought ideas to light. It's a really worthwhile trip if your struggling to develop your ideas, why not take a trip to the gallery and become inspired like i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment