Thursday 19 April 2012

Essential Reading List - Charlotte Yates

Bit of a random post but I don't know if any of you have spotted the essential reading list on moodle? I've been to the library and most of the copies are out but I've managed to get three books, if any of you are interested let me know and I can bring them in with me for you to borrow/photocopy what ever..
So far from having a quick look through them they seem to be really interesting and I think they could help all of us in one way or another.

I managed  to get hold of  'The fundamentals of Printed Textile Design' 'Wallpaper' and '1000 Patterns'

3 comments:

  1. Please could you bring in the 'printed textiles' for me when i see you on Tuesday, this could relate well to my Tactility Factory images! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, could I have a flick through the wallpaper one on tuesday please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yepp ill bring them all if my bags not too heavy just incase :) otherwise ill just bring in these two.

    ReplyDelete