Thursday 12 April 2012

MOSI - Charlotte Yates

In our brief we have been told to create a digital outcome as our work will be being displayed on screens, these may be on Oxford Road, around Manchester or at the Museum of Science and Industry. Over Easter I took a trip the Museum of Science and Industry and by chance (as I didn't know all the screens where already up,) I got to have a good look around the space and it's surroundings in which one of the groups work will be exhibited.

I'm assuming the 50 screens currently being used for videos and images of visitors for a price in return will be where work from students in our year will be being showcased.


http://www.mosi.org.uk/about-us/news/chance-to-star-on-mosi%E2%80%99s-big-screen.aspx - This is the page from the MOSI website where more is explained about the screens, I thought some of you may find it interesting to see like myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment