Wednesday 4 April 2012

UNIT X- Amelia Faye Tilt

Sorry that these are so late, I can finally post things on the blog! I’m going to copy and paste the information I have collected over the first few weeks.


Finally starting our new project Unit X, I’ve been selected to be part of the living it group. Not really sure what to make of that yet, I guess by the end of the project I’ll know more about the type of textiles I produce. We’ve been split into smaller groups where we will create a group blog; it’s going to be a challenge working with other people on a project as it’s something that’s unfamiliar to me. Let alone getting to grips with a new blogging site, I’ve only just got the hang of this one!
Over the next ten weeks I’m going to be working on a project called Old School/New School, developing ideas on how to integrate textiles into the new building. Whilst doing this I shall attend talks and lectures with guest speakers, this is where me and my group will really work together, discussing the lectures on our group blog and helping each other with our work.


No comments:

Post a Comment