Tuesday 24 April 2012

Looking at transition (Josie Cawdry)


Taking the idea of transition i am going to look at how spaces change over time, i am particularly interested in looking at alleyways, doorways, pavements etc. I am going to try and tie this is with the old school/new school task.
 Looking at how places change is very similar to how the school of art has changed over the past 50 years. I am excited to work in conjunction with John from the slide library to research the history of the school. I am currently in the process of awaiting my slides to be emailed to me from john. 
Here is a selection of images i have taken around manchester and also some i found courtesy of the mmu slide collection flickr site.






2 comments:

  1. Nice Photos! Thats one thing I'm finding difficult with my project as Ive based it on Greece... If anyone has any interestin holiday snaps they wouldnt minde donating I would be super greatful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!! Dont forget that the visual resources department are putting all the slides up on a flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmuvisualresources/page8/ ... there might be some good images on there! I hope so anyway!

    ReplyDelete