Wednesday 25 April 2012

Little Scraps of Paper



This is a website which I came across while doing some research, I found that it was very useful in terms of helping me develop the way in which I gather information and even how I make my sketchbook personal to myself. They are some very individual artists/illustrators/film makers/sculptors and more, on the website which talk about how they collate and represent their own creative practice. I found that it was very refreshing to see young practioners and their take on their own work. I often find myself referring back to it when I feel stuck!

I thought that everyone could benefit from this website :) in terms of the work which is on the website.



http://littlescrapsofpaper.co.uk/#Little-Scraps-of-Paper


Little Scraps of Paper is a series of short documentary films about
how creative people develop ideas and thoughts and what they keep them in.

Julia Pott



















David Wilson





Stevie Gee

STEVIE GEE- SURF-FU NUN CHUCKS
I made these for the DEEDS NOT WORDS show. They have 3 confirmed kills and include images of lady breast, penises and the classic martial art phrases “Lightning reflexes” and “Fuck you in the face”. 
I almost wanted to start a fight in the show, reach across to these and kick own ass with them. x DEEDS NOT WORDS SKATIE!
More pics to come real soon of my show the other night At DEUS bali.
I free-styled this little swallowtail skatie, came out real pretty looking. 
Clickety your fingrars right here for mo picz of me hangin the show and shit…. x RESIN & FINS
Snappy shots behind the scenes where the magic happens at the DEUS Bali glassing bay. See you soon Bali-high. x

No comments:

Post a Comment